Explore Scenic Utah and play throughout the year at Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel.
Located in southwest Utah just north of Bryce Canyon National Park, near historic Ruby's Inn. The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel is surrounded by fantastic scenery, most notably rock spires of every shape and size, known locally as "hoodoos."
The nearbyGlen Canyon National Recreation Area and Lake Powell offer hiking through slot canyons, up close views of Native American ruins and a variety of water activities. During the winter, the Bryce Canyon Winter Festival features cross country skiing, snow shoe tours, archery, horseback riding and sleigh rides.
- Free wireless high-speed internet in all guest rooms, lobby, lounge, and meeting space
- On-site guest laundry. 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Fitness center, 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Business center
- Free airport shuttle
- Complimentary on-site parking
Standard With All Rooms
- Flat Panel TV
- Expanded Cable Service
- Movies On Demand
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Complimentary In-room Coffee & Tea
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool & Whirlpool
- More Amenities